Joe is originally from Kansas but found that he loved Idaho so much while he was in the Air Force that he decided to return after law school and a short stay in Montana. Joe is dedicated to providing the treasure valley with affordable, quality representation to individuals and families in need of family law services. He understands that going through any legal issue is difficult, and that family law issues can be even more difficult as the outcomes and results of the case are life altering events.
Joe served in the United States Air Force for four years. During that time, he was stationed at Mountain Home Air Force Base, and deployed to both Afghanistan and South Korea. After separating from the military, Joe attended Washburn University School of Law in Topeka, KS. After graduating from law school, Joe relocated to Montana for three years before opening his own firm in the treasure valley in 2016.
- J.D., Washburn University School of Law, 2013
- Dean’s Honors
- Certificate in Natural Resources Law with Distinction
- Certificate in Advocacy with Distinction
- B.S., Southwestern College, 2008
- A.A.S., Community College of the Air Force Bar Admissions
- U.S. District Court of Idaho
- U.S. District Court of Montana
- S. District Court of Idaho
- S. District Court of Montana